Mar 26 2019, - by Andrea Ross
It's easy to make silly mistakes when you're training for a marathon, such as over-training, but when it comes to your kit make sure you make the right choices. It sounds like a simple thing, pick of a t-shirt, shorts, and a pair of shoes. Boom you're done. But there's a little bit more to it that than. We asked Ken Hoye, our resident sports scientist and veteran runner of all race distances, his thoughts on running kit and what to do. ..READ MORE
Jul 18 2018, - by Andrea Ross
As much as we love telling you all about how to fix your running injuries and things you can do to improve, we also think its interesting to know what happens behind the scenes. Even more so perhaps, about the people who make Run3D tick. It may surprise you to find out that Run3D is actually a very small team of (specialist) people, covering a large range of skill sets and backgrounds, to keep us running efficiently and smoothly. One of our key team members is someone who we consider to be a bit of a dark horse in the world of running...his name is Ken, and he seems to know everyone and anyone that has to do with running. ..READ MORE
Mar 07 2018, - by Andrea Ross
March 8th 2018 is International Women’s Day, a global celebration of social, economical, cultural, and political achievements of women. In light of this day, we found some facts about the women’s running history to share with you. Did you know that the reason women were banned from running marathons before the 1970’s was because it was felt that long distance running was too strenuous and therefore harmful to women?! Pardon the eye roll! ..READ MORE
- Time to Taper - by Ken Hoye
- Marathon Kit List - How to Prepare for the 'Big Day'
- Injured Training for a Marathon - What to do?
- A Physio's Guide To A Spring Marathon - by Anna Boniface
- The Reaper Within - by Andrew Cohen-Wray
- Against The Elements: by Anna Boniface
- Slow Down, Don't Stop
- Stop The Trots - The Truth About Runs and Runs: by Alice Hector
- All About Ken
- Running Nutrition Q&A
- Aqua Jogging - Saviour To An Injured Runner
- Running for Wales
- Lloyd Kempson Q&A
- A Runners Review of the London Marathon 2018
- Running With A Cold
- Women's Running History
- Injuries Can Be An Opportunity - Anna Boniface on her recovery from injury
- Top Tips for Running in the Snow
- Running Recovery
- Run for your Heart
- When Is The Best Time To Have 3D Gait Analysis?
- Your Running Recipe
- Marathon Motivation
- Buggy Running
- Yoga For Runners
- You aren't still using 2D gait analysis...are you?
- Usain Bolt - How does he run so fast?
- Why Do Runners Get Injured?
- How Run3D Will Make You A Better and Faster Runner
- How often should you replace your running shoes?
- Ultramarathons - Its not just about the ups, but the downs too
- Run3D's Q&A with Anna Boniface
- Running Biomechanics - Simplified
- Strength Training For Long Distance Runners
- Running In The Heat - How To Stay Cool
- Can Running Lead to Osteoarthritis?
- Marathon Madness
- Running Cadence
- Addicted To Running
- Running Resolutions