Jul 03 2017, - by Andrea Ross
Ultramarathons are a completely different to your normal running races. For starters, most of them tend to be on trails - and in this instance, in the Lake District, which is notoriously very hilly. They are also very far, a distance which is longer than a marathon, but thats really the only agreed upon definition. ..READ MORE
Dec 15 2016, - by Andrea Ross
The dreaded foam roller. The thing that everyone loves to hate. How is it possible that something so painful is supposed to help? MOST runners own a foam roller. However, about 90% of those owners will likely confess its permanent residence within their closet, stuffed behind things that area also probably never used. Lets get one thing straight - owning a foam roller and actually using it are NOT the same thing! ..READ MORE
- Time to Taper - by Ken Hoye
- Marathon Kit List - How to Prepare for the 'Big Day'
- Injured Training for a Marathon - What to do?
- A Physio's Guide To A Spring Marathon - by Anna Boniface
- The Reaper Within - by Andrew Cohen-Wray
- Against The Elements: by Anna Boniface
- Slow Down, Don't Stop
- Stop The Trots - The Truth About Runs and Runs: by Alice Hector
- All About Ken
- Running Nutrition Q&A
- Aqua Jogging - Saviour To An Injured Runner
- Running for Wales
- Lloyd Kempson Q&A
- A Runners Review of the London Marathon 2018
- Running With A Cold
- Women's Running History
- Injuries Can Be An Opportunity - Anna Boniface on her recovery from injury
- Top Tips for Running in the Snow
- Running Recovery
- Run for your Heart
- When Is The Best Time To Have 3D Gait Analysis?
- Your Running Recipe
- Marathon Motivation
- Buggy Running
- Yoga For Runners
- You aren't still using 2D gait analysis...are you?
- Usain Bolt - How does he run so fast?
- Why Do Runners Get Injured?
- How Run3D Will Make You A Better and Faster Runner
- How often should you replace your running shoes?
- Ultramarathons - Its not just about the ups, but the downs too
- Run3D's Q&A with Anna Boniface
- Running Biomechanics - Simplified
- Strength Training For Long Distance Runners
- Running In The Heat - How To Stay Cool
- Can Running Lead to Osteoarthritis?
- Marathon Madness
- Running Cadence
- Addicted To Running
- Running Resolutions