Feb 28 2018, - by Andrea Ross
Who ever would have thought we would be writing about cold weather running tips in March? This cold weather blast could really put a spinner on your marathon training though, so we thought you could use some help. Here are our top tips from Run3Ds Clinical Lead and Physiotherapist, Andrea, on what to do when snow tries to disrupt your training schedule... ..READ MORE
Jan 27 2017, - by Andrea Ross
Is your running cadence important? Is running technique important? Shouldn’t you just do what you naturally do and just run? I suppose the answer to these questions will depend on what you are trying to achieve as well as other very individual factors, such as your injury risk and your anatomical structure. Some of us are purely built better for running - just like some are built for rugby or gymnastics. Running is no different. It is still a sport, and a very injury prone one at that, whether you want to believe it or not. ..READ MORE
- Time to Taper - by Ken Hoye
- Marathon Kit List - How to Prepare for the 'Big Day'
- Injured Training for a Marathon - What to do?
- A Physio's Guide To A Spring Marathon - by Anna Boniface
- The Reaper Within - by Andrew Cohen-Wray
- Against The Elements: by Anna Boniface
- Slow Down, Don't Stop
- Stop The Trots - The Truth About Runs and Runs: by Alice Hector
- All About Ken
- Running Nutrition Q&A
- Aqua Jogging - Saviour To An Injured Runner
- Running for Wales
- Lloyd Kempson Q&A
- A Runners Review of the London Marathon 2018
- Running With A Cold
- Women's Running History
- Injuries Can Be An Opportunity - Anna Boniface on her recovery from injury
- Top Tips for Running in the Snow
- Running Recovery
- Run for your Heart
- When Is The Best Time To Have 3D Gait Analysis?
- Your Running Recipe
- Marathon Motivation
- Buggy Running
- Yoga For Runners
- You aren't still using 2D gait analysis...are you?
- Usain Bolt - How does he run so fast?
- Why Do Runners Get Injured?
- How Run3D Will Make You A Better and Faster Runner
- How often should you replace your running shoes?
- Ultramarathons - Its not just about the ups, but the downs too
- Run3D's Q&A with Anna Boniface
- Running Biomechanics - Simplified
- Strength Training For Long Distance Runners
- Running In The Heat - How To Stay Cool
- Can Running Lead to Osteoarthritis?
- Marathon Madness
- Running Cadence
- Addicted To Running
- Running Resolutions