Jul 18 2018, - by Andrea Ross
As much as we love telling you all about how to fix your running injuries and things you can do to improve, we also think its interesting to know what happens behind the scenes. Even more so perhaps, about the people who make Run3D tick. It may surprise you to find out that Run3D is actually a very small team of (specialist) people, covering a large range of skill sets and backgrounds, to keep us running efficiently and smoothly. One of our key team members is someone who we consider to be a bit of a dark horse in the world of running...his name is Ken, and he seems to know everyone and anyone that has to do with running. ..READ MORE
Oct 26 2017, - by Andrea Ross
Sometimes it might feel like running injures come out of nowhere... ..READ MORE
Aug 03 2017, - by Andrea Ross
Why do some runners get knee pain, and others calf, hip, or ankle pain? Some people get multiple areas of injuries, others none at all. Whats the deal? What determines what kind of injuries you get from running? ..READ MORE
Jul 07 2017, - by Andrea Ross
How often do you replace your running shoes? More importantly, how do you know when to change them? Do you follow the guideline of 300-500 miles? Are old running shoes giving you injuries? ..READ MORE
Jan 01 2017, - by Andrea Ross
Its the beginning of the year and resolutions are on the forefront of everyones mind. A lot of you will be creating new running goals, challenges, and hopefully promises of good intentions to do things you know you're suppose to do, but don't. You might be starting off the new year injured - or swearing that this is the year that you won't get an injury. Either way, there are a few things that you may want to consider to make sure you're successful. Run3D's Physiotherapist, Andrea Bachand, has come up with a few suggestions: ..READ MORE
- A Physio's Guide To A Spring Marathon - by Anna Boniface
- The Reaper Within - by Andrew Cohen-Wray
- Against The Elements: by Anna Boniface
- Slow Down, Don't Stop
- Stop The Trots - The Truth About Runs and Runs: by Alice Hector
- All About Ken
- Running Nutrition Q&A
- Aqua Jogging - Saviour To An Injured Runner
- Running for Wales
- Lloyd Kempson Q&A
- A Runners Review of the London Marathon 2018
- Running With A Cold
- Women's Running History
- Injuries Can Be An Opportunity - Anna Boniface on her recovery from injury
- Top Tips for Running in the Snow
- Running Recovery
- Run for your Heart
- When Is The Best Time To Have 3D Gait Analysis?
- Your Running Recipe
- Marathon Motivation
- Buggy Running
- Yoga For Runners
- You aren't still using 2D gait analysis...are you?
- Usain Bolt - How does he run so fast?
- Why Do Runners Get Injured?
- How Run3D Will Make You A Better and Faster Runner
- How often should you replace your running shoes?
- Ultramarathons - Its not just about the ups, but the downs too
- Run3D's Q&A with Anna Boniface
- Running Biomechanics - Simplified
- Strength Training For Long Distance Runners
- Running In The Heat - How To Stay Cool
- Can Running Lead to Osteoarthritis?
- Marathon Madness
- Running Cadence
- Addicted To Running
- Running Resolutions
- Running with a Hangover
- Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'
- Compression Socks for Runners - Do they work?