Mar 01 2018, - by Andrea Ross
Anna Boniface is one of Run3D's Sponsored Elite Athletes. She has been on quite the journey in the past year, from winning the non elite womens race at the London Marathon to developing an injury in October. Being an athlete isn't always easy, espeically when we get knocked down with an injury. Anna tells us more... ..READ MORE
Jan 31 2018, - by Andrea Ross
Peak marathon season is approaching faster than you can say Mo Farah. Brighton Marathon is only 11 weeks away, London Marathon 12 weeks, with many others even sooner! The first few weeks of training for a marathon is usually very organised, some would even go as far as saying its exciting! Everything goes to plan as you tick off those completed runs. Foam rolling happens (at least for a day), and you’re even eating well. But...as time ticks on, we all know our lives don’t stop for our running schedules, even if we think they should. As we get busier and busier, runs get missed, foam rolling ceases, and dry January has to end at some point. Instead of trying to play catch up with your training and risk developing an injury, the best thing you can do to avoid this is to plan ahead. If you can get all of your information from the beginning, you'll be set up from the very start. The best way to learn more about your running is to have a gait analysis assessment. ..READ MORE
Oct 26 2017, - by Andrea Ross
Sometimes it might feel like running injures come out of nowhere... ..READ MORE
- Can You Run Through Pregnancy?
- Time to Taper - by Ken Hoye
- Marathon Kit List - How to Prepare for the 'Big Day'
- Injured Training for a Marathon - What to do?
- A Physio's Guide To A Spring Marathon - by Anna Boniface
- The Reaper Within - by Andrew Cohen-Wray
- Against The Elements: by Anna Boniface
- Slow Down, Don't Stop
- Stop The Trots - The Truth About Runs and Runs: by Alice Hector
- All About Ken
- Running Nutrition Q&A
- Aqua Jogging - Saviour To An Injured Runner
- Running for Wales
- Lloyd Kempson Q&A
- A Runners Review of the London Marathon 2018
- Running With A Cold
- Women's Running History
- Injuries Can Be An Opportunity - Anna Boniface on her recovery from injury
- Top Tips for Running in the Snow
- Running Recovery
- Run for your Heart
- When Is The Best Time To Have 3D Gait Analysis?
- Your Running Recipe
- Marathon Motivation
- Buggy Running
- Yoga For Runners
- You aren't still using 2D gait analysis...are you?
- Usain Bolt - How does he run so fast?
- Why Do Runners Get Injured?
- How Run3D Will Make You A Better and Faster Runner
- How often should you replace your running shoes?
- Ultramarathons - Its not just about the ups, but the downs too
- Run3D's Q&A with Anna Boniface
- Running Biomechanics - Simplified
- Strength Training For Long Distance Runners
- Running In The Heat - How To Stay Cool
- Can Running Lead to Osteoarthritis?
- Marathon Madness
- Running Cadence
- Addicted To Running