Oct 10 2018, - by Andrea Ross
Following on from Andrea’s great blog recently titled ‘Slow down, don’t stop’ I thought it would be good to put some answers to the numerous questions
she was asking herself during her half marathon.
Jul 18 2018, - by Andrea Ross
As much as we love telling you all about how to fix your running injuries and things you can do to improve, we also think its interesting to know what happens behind the scenes. Even more so perhaps, about the people who make Run3D tick. It may surprise you to find out that Run3D is actually a very small team of (specialist) people, covering a large range of skill sets and backgrounds, to keep us running efficiently and smoothly. One of our key team members is someone who we consider to be a bit of a dark horse in the world of running...his name is Ken, and he seems to know everyone and anyone that has to do with running. ..READ MORE
Mar 26 2018, - by Andrea Ross
I admit, as I sit here writing this, I’m on day 6 of a ‘cold’. This isn’t just any common day cold, but what feels like possibly the worse virus ever (I'm
sure it's not, but you get my point). Most runners I know, would probably carry on running through a sniffly nose. Certainly for myself, it takes quite
a lot to stop me – perhaps too much? Having written on this topic before, I even found myself ‘googling’ should you be running with a cold – not because
I felt like I could by any means, but more to justify to myself that I shouldn’t be.
- A Physio's Guide To A Spring Marathon - by Anna Boniface
- The Reaper Within - by Andrew Cohen-Wray
- Against The Elements: by Anna Boniface
- Slow Down, Don't Stop
- Stop The Trots - The Truth About Runs and Runs: by Alice Hector
- All About Ken
- Running Nutrition Q&A
- Aqua Jogging - Saviour To An Injured Runner
- Running for Wales
- Lloyd Kempson Q&A
- A Runners Review of the London Marathon 2018
- Running With A Cold
- Women's Running History
- Injuries Can Be An Opportunity - Anna Boniface on her recovery from injury
- Top Tips for Running in the Snow
- Running Recovery
- Run for your Heart
- When Is The Best Time To Have 3D Gait Analysis?
- Your Running Recipe
- Marathon Motivation
- Buggy Running
- Yoga For Runners
- You aren't still using 2D gait analysis...are you?
- Usain Bolt - How does he run so fast?
- Why Do Runners Get Injured?
- How Run3D Will Make You A Better and Faster Runner
- How often should you replace your running shoes?
- Ultramarathons - Its not just about the ups, but the downs too
- Run3D's Q&A with Anna Boniface
- Running Biomechanics - Simplified
- Strength Training For Long Distance Runners
- Running In The Heat - How To Stay Cool
- Can Running Lead to Osteoarthritis?
- Marathon Madness
- Running Cadence
- Addicted To Running
- Running Resolutions
- Running with a Hangover
- Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'
- Compression Socks for Runners - Do they work?