At Run3D we work with professional athletes from several sporting backgrounds and realise that there are may athletes looking to reach championship competition levels that do not have access to professional medical support. We are looking to help some of these athletes by offering sponsorship programmes for 2017.
What does the programme offer?
- A Run3D gait analysis assessment to help identify underlying biomechanical imbalances
- An objective musculoskeletal assessment of your strength, flexibility, motor control, and stability
- A further assessment from a physiotherapist or podiatrist
- Potential for further analysis and therapy sessions should an injury occur
- Exposure on our website and social media sites with your progress
- Use social media regularly such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to promote Run3D as part of your team helping you prepare for your event.
This helps us to let people know about our unique service.
- Attend our Launch event for our new software and say a few words about us whilst you are there
- Spread the word about Run3D
Please email Jessica@run3d.co.uk and tell us why you should be considered for the programme by answering the following questions:
1. Notable achievements, representative honours, and years
2. Recent injury history
3. Goals and ambitions for 2017 and beyond
4. Any further statement on why you should be selected